Trauma occurs on both a personal level that affects individuals, and on a systemic level that affects entire communities. We respond to these events to provide comfort to the afflicted, and to mitigate and prevent future harm.
- Letter: Our letter regarding the violence in Israel and Gaza
- Letter: To our Jewish siblings: A letter of solidarity and love (following the Colleyville, Texas synagogue hostage taking)
- Prayer Vigil for Ukraine
- Vigil for Karina Castro, a San Carlos woman killed by her boyfriend
- Solidarity letter to AAPI colleagues and friends
- Forwarded Rabbi Feder’s Letter on anti-semitism with statement of solidarity for Jewish Siblings
- Supporting victims’ families after HMB shooting, organizing and speaking at interfaith vigils and memorial services
Editorials from the Cohort in the San Mateo Daily Journal.